Monday, January 28, 2008

Dreams of Yesterday

When I was a little kid, i used to dream of becoming a lawyer. But as times passed by, when I was already in grade school i really loved to deal with mathematics and that was made to dream of becoming an engineer. I really wanted to pursue engineering then, so I enrolled Engineering on my first year college at SLU. But lady luck struck me, my financial needs can no longer supported by my parents, hence I had to stopped then.

To be continued.... Hope you'll wait.

5 comments:

eden said...

please continue doing so, with no omissions but pure honesty hahahaha, cheerio...

Richelda Estrada Valdez said...

Hey Boni when will you take the bar? Last time i saw you was the graduation of my youngest son Alex Estrada Valdez Jr in UC (BCF) Baguio City Philippines Boni you were the Head of IT Dept and Jr was your student in programming ha ha ha Jr was student scholar in BSIT and he was the website of UC asst administrator hmmm Second son Cyber Estrada Valdez also worked in UC BCF as website head and administrator Boni got a new website www.RICHELDA.com 2018 Dec under construction and only daughter website www.SimplyRaRa.com 😊

Richelda Estrada Valdez said...

Where you now my instructor in Agoo Computer College, Mr Boni Carrera? Pls keep in Touch, we are now Covid free coz we are now vaccinated, we have a new President, Ferdinand " BongBong" Marcos Jr

Richelda Estrada Valdez said...

Keep in Touch please,Mr Boni Carrera, Sept 30,2022, Agoo,La Union Philippines

Richelda Estrada Valdez said...

where you now my teacher/guidance counselor in ACC Eden Joy Paran? miss you so much, Pls keep in touch Sept 30,2022 Agoo, La Union Philippines, 11:25 am